iFrame Opera Extension (Updated for Opera 39)

My First Ever Published Opera Extension :D

https://addons.opera.com/en/addons/extensions/details/iframe/

Based on my previous post, iFrame bookmarklet, with added capability to resize and move the iFrame

Try Opera, and try my extension :)


August 2016 Update Version 0.6-0.7: After 3+ years, I finally found the time to edit this extension to work with the new version of Opera (Chromium). Tested and Published for Opera 39. I don't know how many will actually come back and reuse this extension, but well, at least I'm using it extensively myself :)





Update Version 0.2: Added an Option Page and Toolbar button to enable/disable, hover with Ctrl key, and show Tiny Box link or directly show the iFrame link preview


Update Version 0.3: Added Tiny Boxes for easy moving and resizing iFrame


Update Version 0.4: Added Options for Ctrl/Alt/Shift Key combination and Show/Hide Toolbar Button


Announcement: My iFrame Opera Extension is included on Softpedia.com :) Here is the link

Update Version 0.5: Added Options for Custom Size and Position,
also a feature to display search result of selected text in iFrame :) Love it!
Too bad Google search could not be opened in an iFrame.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Images Bookmarklet

iFrame Opera Extension (Updated for Opera 39)

Nomor Telepon PSTN (Pulsa Lokal) Call Center Bank-Bank di Indonesia